What we collect
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information from the Website when you request to be contacted by Guardian Financial Solutions, attempt to contact Guardian Financial Solutions, sign up for products and services, updates, promotions and company news or otherwise choose to provide Personally Identifiable Information to us. Personal identifiable Information is any information that can be used to identify or locate a particular person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to: personal name, company name, personal address, company address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, fax number, preferences and interests. For example, you may choose to send us Personal Identifiable Information about yourself in an email or by completing an online form on our Website. We use your Personal Identifiable Information to send you notices which contains information regarding Guardian Financial Solutions and our various products and services that may be of interest to you. Your contact information may also be used to reach you, when necessary, regarding issues concerning your use of the Website. Once collected, we will store your Personal Identifiable Information for a reasonable period of time for record keeping purposes. The information that we store is sometimes deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you when you visit many of the Guardian Financial Solutions Website’s pages, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows 10 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.).
We use the Non-Personally Identifiable Information that we collect to improve the design and content of the Website and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze Website usage.
No Information Collected from Children
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children. Guardian Financial Solutions will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of eighteen (18) years old. If Guardian Financial Solutions obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of eighteen (18) years old, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because it does not collect such information, Guardian Financial Solutions has no such information to use or to disclose to third parties. Guardian Financial Solutions has designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
Unsubscribing, Deleting and Updating Your Information
- If you would like to delete or update the Personally Identifiable Information that we have collected from you, or if no longer wish to continue to receive email, text, simply send your request via certified mail to Guardian Financial Solutions, 8889 Bourgade Ave Lenexa, KS 66219
- We will process your request, where possible and subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, within a reasonable period of time after receipt. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Information Sharing
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure all collected information is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. We take precautions to protect Personally Identifiable Information both online and off-line. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. Only employees or subcontractors who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to Personal Identifiable Information. Furthermore, access to this information is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public. Our employees and independent contractors are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user information. Employees & contractors not adhering to our firm policies are subject to disciplinary action.
Please note that any attempt to breach the security of our servers, databases or other hardware or software supporting the Website or other websites under the control of Guardian Financial Solutions, LLC constitutes a crime punishable by law. We will turn over to authorities, any and all evidence relating to a potential breach of security or other abuse against the network, servers, databases or other such supporting equipment or software. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify you in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your Personally Identifiable Information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by simply sending your request via certified mail to Guardian Financial Solutions, LLC 8889 Bourgade Lenexa, KS 66219
If you are filling in a form on one of Guardian Financial Solutions websites and you do not want your information to be used, please do not submit your form or application and then exit the form by closing your browser.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Notification of Changes
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Guardian Financial Solutions, LLC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Please note: Guardian Financial Solutions, LLC does not provide legal or tax representation. The materials on this site are for informational and educational value only, and not for the purpose of providing legal or tax advice. Please review your circumstances, including any state laws and tax regulations with your own legal and tax advisors.
Guardian Financial Solutions, LLC assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained on this website. Laws are constantly being changed and vary widely between different jurisdictions. Every customer’s situation must be analyzed according to the specific facts of each situation, and the laws that apply to the customer. The materials on this site may not be applicable to your situation, are not guaranteed to be complete or up-to-date, and are not a substitute for obtaining individualized legal and/or tax advice. You should not act or rely on any information from this website.